Friday, February 8, 2013

Welcome!

Hello readers! My name is Kelly and I am a junior English major at West Chester University of Pennsylvania. I am a Sister of Tau Beta Sigma, a music service organization. I've raised Seeing Eye dogs for 19 years. I am in a Boy Scout venture crew called Canoe Trails. I marched with the West Chester University Incomparable Golden Rams Marching Band.

This blog is for my Writing and Computers class. I will be blogging about food and recipes. I'll find a recipe or maybe just make up my own, post the recipe along with a picture of my final product, and tell you what I think of it. Most times I will use recipes for entrees, appetizers, or desserts, but sometimes I will post recipes for drinks as well! I hope you enjoy what I make!

No comments:

Post a Comment